Turmeric Peach and Moringa

Fruit Herbal Blend
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Because (a) Turmeric is the first noted ingredient and (b) I got called away and left this on my desk considerably longer than intended, I expected it to burn my throat. Not so—it’s pleasantly...” Read full tasting note

From tipson

Our Peach and Moringa flavor infuses natural peach flavor with organic turmeric, moringa and lemongrass. A heavenly cup of herbal tea. Rich in wholesome nutrients, it’s an ideal tonic any time of day.
USDA CERTIFIED: Our collection of turmeric teas are USDA certified organic, gluten-free and non-GMO, so you know it’s good for your health with regular consumption. We demand premium quality tea from origin to cup for your good health and enjoyment.

About tipson View company

1 Tasting Note

Because (a) Turmeric is the first noted ingredient and (b) I got called away and left this on my desk considerably longer than intended, I expected it to burn my throat. Not so—it’s pleasantly peachy, and any bitterness from the moringa has been beaten into submission by the fruit flavor. I like it and will save a little to try iced…spring is coming, right?

ashmanra

I like this one best iced! Lightly sweetened!