Fruit Tea
Almonds, Apple Pieces, Beet Root, Cinnamon Pieces, Flavouring
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by The Angry Tea Room

• “This tea reminds me of my beloved caramel almond amaretti from Teavana. The nutty flavor is so sweet and delicious. The second steep is strong as well. This is just the perfectly lightly spiced...” Read full tasting note
  • “Day#12 is that ubiquitous blend found at many tea companies but DELICIOUS herbal blend that I love so much. I had an inkling that it was my favorite blend as soon as I saw the description. That...” Read full tasting note

From The Angry Tea Room

Hot Nuts! That’s what you will want to shout when you taste this tea. This tea is a wonderful flavor mix that tastes like you are at a carnival. This infusion has it all; fabulous color, intoxicating aroma and exquisite taste. Brewing to a delightful pink hue and having a fragrance of sugar roasted almonds.

About The Angry Tea Room View company

This tea reminds me of my beloved caramel almond amaretti from Teavana. The nutty flavor is so sweet and delicious. The second steep is strong as well. This is just the perfectly lightly spiced nutty blend. I wish I had more than just an ounce!!

Day#12 is that ubiquitous blend found at many tea companies but DELICIOUS herbal blend that I love so much. I had an inkling that it was my favorite blend as soon as I saw the description. That sweet, appley, nutty blend with beetroot that results in a pink cup of tea. It’s the same as David’s Forever Nuts for example. I have small amounts of three versions of this tea in my cupboard right now. Many other companies sell it too (but hint: it’s probably cheaper from Angry Tea Room!) It’s probably my second favorite no-caff blend that I’ve ever tried and I’m very happy that so many companies carry it so that I never run out.
Steep #1 // 2 teaspoons for full mug // just boiled // 14 minute steep