Dandelion Dark Roast

Herbal Tea
Carob, Chicory, Dandelion Root
Acidic, Bitter, Coffee, Roasted, Roasted Barley, Roasted Nuts, Dark Bittersweet, Nutty, Toasty
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Sipdown! (20 | 20) The last of the Teeccino dandelion tisanes. (Truthfully, I have two more, but I’m putting them in my rehoming box because they’re coconut and turmeric, neither of which sounds...” Read full tasting note
  • “Wow, I can’t believe it’s been two years since I discovered this one. Pandemic time has passed so strangely… like, the days and weeks drag, but then the years get swallowed up in a black hole. I...” Read full tasting note

From Teeccino

Intense deep coffee notes from roasted ramón seeds, dandelion and chicory roots; unsweetened

French Roast gone dandelion; that was my inspiration when I created Dandelion Dark Roast for those who want to be gluten free. Remove the barley, add dandelion root, simple as that. But, what I didn’t fully realize was how dark roasted dandelion roots would add their own bitter flare to make this brew uniquely appealing to coffee and tea purists alike. Now I’ve discovered that people love that dandelion bitter under-note and of course, love the detox properties dandelion root stimulates in their bodies.

Certified Gluten Free – Dark Roast – Organic

Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor*.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.

About Teeccino View company

Sipdown! (20 | 20)

The last of the Teeccino dandelion tisanes. (Truthfully, I have two more, but I’m putting them in my rehoming box because they’re coconut and turmeric, neither of which sounds particularly appealing to me…)

This one really does taste like coffee. If you gave me a mug of this and told me it was coffee, I think I would believe you. It’s somewhat bitter, somewhat acidic, but well-balanced with a deep roasty-toasty flavor.

Added some oat milk to the second half of the mug, and it wasn’t my favorite combination. Something about it tasted plastic-y or something? So I definitely preferred it plain.

Not something I would order, as I’m not a big coffee drinker. But I could totally see this as a nice evening-friendly replacement for coffee if I were so inclined.

Flavors: Acidic, Bitter, Coffee, Roasted, Roasted Barley, Roasted Nuts

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 14 OZ / 414 ML
gmathis

I have really liked the Teeccinos I have tried for their coffee-ness, but I haven’t ventured into the dandelions just yet. Their just plain dark chocolate is absolutely delicious.

I think I picked up the dandelion tea habit in order to reduce caffeine intake (and therefore decrease stress). Today, I’m just enjoying the delicious roasted flavor. Good with a splash of skim milk. Also good for the liver, good for the heart, good for the blood pressure… I’m not even 30 yet, but it’s never too soon to start thinking about these things, in my opinion.

Courtney

Pandemic time is such a thing.

gmathis

I love their straight-up flavors—definitely need to check out the dandelion line. (Now, where did I put my Natural Grocers Coupon….?"