White Tea
Cotton Candy, Floral, Lemon
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Turn it up to 11! This is the 11th day of Sara’s Old Tea. It’s very mild, a bit floral, with a hint of lemon, and I swear a bit of cotton candy flavor. I did clean out my gravity steeper. So it’s...” Read full tasting note

From TeaSource

This is an extremely aromatic white tea; sweet and fresh. The large buds are exceptionally downy and give a wonderful sweet silkiness to the cup. But the key attraction here is the fragrance; the liquor itself is a bit light and soft…but oh that aroma!

Ya Bao white tea is from Yunnan province and is composed of the very early season buds of wild tea trees and then processed as a white tea. Our Ya Bao is made by Mr. Cheng Neng Jian, who has been making white tea for more than 25 years, and his father made tea before him. This lot of Ya Bao was harvested and processed Feb. 23-25, 2018.

Ingredients: Chinese white tea

Suggested Steeping Instruction:

Use 1-2 large tsp per 8 oz cup with 200-212° water. Steep 4-6 min.

About TeaSource View company

1 Tasting Note

Turn it up to 11! This is the 11th day of Sara’s Old Tea.
It’s very mild, a bit floral, with a hint of lemon, and I swear a bit of cotton candy flavor. I did clean out my gravity steeper. So it’s not from any leftover bits of other tea.

This is really nice. I hope I can get a few more steepings out of it. It’s like lying on the grass at a park, making daisy chains.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Floral, Lemon

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML
Mastress Alita

I’ve been into whites lately, myself.