Organic Lemon Rooibos

Nutty, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is one of the loose leaf samples I got from Izzy, so thank you (and can’t wait to dig in to others!). I chose a rooibos as a caffeine-free alternative for evening (and still feel way more...” Read full tasting note

From teapro

We have tried a lot of Rooibos blends with various different flavourings but we believe the humble lemon with its citrus aroma and sweet, zesty taste brings the best out of our Rooibos and lemon friends.

origin: South Africa, Cedarberg region

type: Rooibos

picked: January – March

flavour: zesty, sweet, honey,

aroma: delicate, sweet, citrus

About teapro View company

1 Tasting Note

I chose a rooibos as a caffeine-free alternative for evening (and still feel way more awake than I would like to, from afternoon cuppa of Yerba Maté)

Unfortunately, this cup is dismal in flavour as well. It’s nice and tasty, but I have been expecting more lemony flavour for sure. It’s quite obvious in taste it’s rooibos, and a good grade of it; with some nuttiness even, but where is the lemon tangy flavour? Where is actually any citrus notes? I tried my best getting some lemon pieces in my tea spoons, but nope; it’s not much present in taste. That’s a dismal. But maybe better than some artificial flavours.

Flavors: Nutty, Rooibos