Cinnamon Sweet Apricot Chai

Chai Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Additional notes: I really like this one and now it’s gone. It’s cozy on a rainy day. More spicy/sweet than apricot. I’d love more apricot! But I wouldn’t mind having this unique blend around...” Read full tasting note

From Tealyra

Chinese apricot fruit has a beautiful golden skin with a surprisingly firm yet flavorful sweet flesh. Our Cinnamon Sweet Apricot Chai is a delightful green tea based chai blend with oriental cinnamon, fennel, pink peppercorn, heaps of apricot and a light hint of ginger and cloves!

The zingy combination of sweet apricot with an intriguing cinnamon twist is a celebration of early blooming Chinese apricot trees! Delicious apricot makes our chai blend so succulent and soft. The dry leaf has a strong spiced aroma with flowery apricot notes. At first sip, a rich sweetness coats your mouth; like cinnamon and burnt sugar, then follows a balanced taste of delicately spiced green tea with ripe juicy apricot flavor.

For an exciting sweet and spicy blend, try our east meets west Cinnamon Sweet Apricot Chai green tea blend!

Ingredients: Green tea, cinnamon bits, cinnamon-sugar (sugar, burnt sugar, glucose syrup, cinnamon), fennel, pink pepper, apricot bits (apricots, rice flour), cloves, ginger
Origin: Germany
Caffeine Level: Low
Preparation: Use 1 tsp of tea per 8oz/200ml of water. Heat water to 175F/80C and steep for 2-3 minutes.

About Tealyra View company

Additional notes: I really like this one and now it’s gone. It’s cozy on a rainy day. More spicy/sweet than apricot. I’d love more apricot! But I wouldn’t mind having this unique blend around again at some point. Raising the rating from 82.
2020 Sipdowns: 18