Asian Pear Harmony

Green Tea
Apple, Banana, Candy, Grass, Hay, Nuts, Pear, Smooth, Sweet, Apple Candy
Bulk, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “I picked this up on a whim at Whole Foods, because I love pear and a pear green tea sounded just lovely! Honestly, it’s pretty good for a teabag. The pear is a bit candylike, but it does taste...” Read full tasting note
  • “I made a cup of this after seeing CameronB describe this as tasting like banana candy. I definitely get the banana runts now and don’t know how I never made that association before. This is Still...” Read full tasting note
  • “Wow, talk about scent memories: one whiff of the dry teabag will take you back (hopefully pleasantly) to your elementary school cafeteria on fruit cocktail day. “Pears” nicely—pun intended—with the...” Read full tasting note
  • “2020 Advent Swap – Day 22 You’ll love the smell of this tea, it puts me in a good mood!! I can see why Devon Bartholomew said this tea puts her in a good mood – it smells exactly like the green...” Read full tasting note

From Stash Tea Company

A pear made in heaven: you and this tea. When you dive into this cup, you’ll begin to experience the wonderful, weird world of Stash Tea. It’s bright and refreshing here. And there’s no boredom or drowsiness in sight. Just you. Living your best life with your new favorite cup of tea. Deep sigh.

We use Japanese-style green tea sourced straight from our own tea garden, along with the juiciest pear flavors to make this harmonious flavor. This energizing blend is perfect in a tumbler for some tea to go.

One reason you’ll love this tea is that green tea caffeine levels are known to be less than your average cup of joe. This fact, plus the presence of L-theanine which naturally occurs in tea plants, is the reason you get a smooth influx of energy with this green tea blend. Not to mention you have a much lower chance of a crash.

Green tea, natural pear flavor

About Stash Tea Company View company

Honestly, it’s pretty good for a teabag. The pear is a bit candylike, but it does taste crisp and pear-like to me, maybe teetering on the edge of apple. For some reason I’m getting banana though? And not actual banana, but Laffy Taffy banana. So that’s a bit distracting, ha ha! The base is actually quite nice, mellow and nutty without any bitterness.

Quite good! And I can imagine it being delicious as an iced tea… Ironically, I just received another pear green tea today, in the form of B&B’s Jasmine Poached Pears. So that’ll be interesting to compare!

Flavors: Apple, Banana, Candy, Grass, Hay, Nuts, Pear, Smooth, Sweet

175 °F / 79 °C 2 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Courtney

I went through a pear green tea teabag phase a while ago haha!

Cameron B.

I love pear! Can’t wait to try the B&B blend.

Mastress Alita

Jasmine Poached Pears is a favorite of mine!

Lexie Aleah

Interesting I like this one and definitely get the candy pear from it but don’t recall ever tasting banana. Now I want to make a cup of this… (:

Tiffany :)

This and their loose leaf pear tea are on my list.. if I don’t get to it before then I suppose there is always WFM in Austin. (On my “to do” list for my Austin trip)

I made a cup of this after seeing CameronB describe this as tasting like banana candy. I definitely get the banana runts now and don’t know how I never made that association before. This is Still one of my favorite boxed teas along with the Melon boxed tea from Stash.

Wow, talk about scent memories: one whiff of the dry teabag will take you back (hopefully pleasantly) to your elementary school cafeteria on fruit cocktail day. “Pears” nicely—pun intended—with the green tea delivery mechanism. Very cheerful and springy.

ashmanra

Oooo, now I want a cup!

gmathis

Flavor is spot on!

This is a yummy one!

2020 Advent Swap – Day 22

You’ll love the smell of this tea, it puts me in a good mood!!

I can see why Devon Bartholomew said this tea puts her in a good mood – it smells exactly like the green apple Jolly Ranchers! The aroma is very strong in the bag but lightens after steeping. It still tastes more like apple candy than pear to me, though I do eat pears much less often than apples and associate them more with their sandy texture than with any pronounced flavor. The green tea was light but noticeable. I don’t think I’ve tried many pear teas so this was very unique.

Flavors: Apple Candy

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is tea 9/50 I bought in a Stash Assortment. The tea is very fragrant with pear scents, lovely. The taste is fine but not strong with pear.

This is just a note to say that this is not the same as Asian Pear Dragonwell. I talked to some Stash reps on Twitter and they said that the loose leaf version is made with Dragonwell, and Harmony is made with Premium Green tea. They are both wonderful, I am sure.

Lexie Aleah

Whoops! Good to know thanks for asking them.

Tabby

No problem! I had a feeling the loose leaf was going to be fancier.