Basen KräuterTee

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cornflower Petals, Elderberry, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower, Mallow Flowers, Spearmint
Herbs, Sweet
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
Boiling 8 min or more 10 oz / 295 ml

• “SONNENTOR ADVENT DAY 19 This is a basic, mild herbal tea, easy to drink and also one you have to pay attention to if you really want to notice it, because it is easy to drink it forgetfully. Does...” Read full tasting note
  • “Advent calendar 19 (still, one day behind) “Have you planned your Christmas dinner yet? I have just started thinking about it. It should be something special. Often the best things are right at our...” Read full tasting note

From Sonnentor

Joyful instead of sour? This tea is just right when there is too much acid in the stomach. It glistens intense yellow and smells pleasantly dry and slightly flowery. The ideal companion to Japanese cuisine and risotto. This tea is packed by hand directly on the farm of the Zach and Roßnagl families. For the perfect balance in the body!

About Sonnentor View company

SONNENTOR ADVENT DAY 19

This is a basic, mild herbal tea, easy to drink and also one you have to pay attention to if you really want to notice it, because it is easy to drink it forgetfully. Does that makes sense?

It doesn’t help that I ate a half pack of lavender CHoward’s candies. The aftertaste made me think the tea was floral at first until I realized I was tasting lots and lots of lavender! Ha ha!

An herbal with no chamomile and no mint is somewhat unusual. I liked it!

Advent calendar 19 (still, one day behind)

“Have you planned your Christmas dinner yet? I have just started thinking about it. It should be something special. Often the best things are right at our door step. I find inspiration at farmer’s market or the organic grocer.”

Well, tradition says we should make fish and potato salad. You think it is healthy? It sounds huh? But fish is carp, fried in breadcrumbs and potato salad is with mayo, fried onion, full-loaded with all good things you can think of. For sure, there is some English recipe on-line…

As for tea, it is another herbal tea. Not bad to be honest, it was nice and smooth, but nothing extra to enjoy as well. Weirdly I notice camomile, I was even sure it is in, but… aparently it is not! it was mellow, mallow flowers is making it easy drinking and even there were little refreshing notes there.

But, in the end, it was just another herbal tea like lots of Sonnentor teas. Some are better (as this tea), some are worse (or just okay). I should try it more times to make better tasting note. No rating, again.

Flavors: Herbs, Sweet