White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Cacao Nibs, Green Rooibos, Peppermint, White Chocolate, White Cornflower Blossoms
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by AJRimmer

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’m forever searching for a replacement to Teavana’s tea of this same name, and this is unfortunately not it. It tastes so strongly of something weird and it took forever for me to figure it out –...” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

Enjoy the decadent taste of white chocolate and peppermint in this caffeine free, calorie free herbal blend. The taste of chocolate is present in the first sip and lingers deliciously on the tongue. The mint taste is subtle and refreshing and perfectly complements the chocolate. Treat yourself to a cup of this delicious brew any time of the day or night.

Ingredients: Organic green rooibos, Organic cacao nibs, flavoring and organic white cornflower petals.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5 minutes.

Caffeine free. Certified Kosher.

About Simpson & Vail View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m forever searching for a replacement to Teavana’s tea of this same name, and this is unfortunately not it. It tastes so strongly of something weird and it took forever for me to figure it out – potato skins! It tastes like raw potato skins. Not in a good way. I’m having it cold, and it’s drinkable, but I taste no white chocolate and very little mint. I don’t know how it went so wrong!! Maybe it’s because it uses “white chocolate peppermint flavoring” instead of actual white chocolate and peppermint. The second time I tried this, I added milk, and I could taste more mint, but the potato skin flavor is persistent. It’s not terrible, but I don’t really want to have too many cups of this.

tea-sipper

I bet 52Teas would make an awesome blend like this.