Blue Lady Grey

Bergamot, Black Tea, Blue Mallow Blossom, Lavender Flowers
Bergamot, Citrusy, Orange
Edit tea info Last updated by svjordan
200 °F / 93 °C 14 oz / 414 ml

From Simple Loose Leaf

A modern swing one of the most well known teas. A whole leaf black tea with blue mellow blossoms, lavender flowers, and a hint of bergamot. If you have ever wanted an Earl Grey that is light on the bergamot, this is without a doubt the tea for you. A touch of milk will provide a smoother flavor.

Ingredients: Whole leaf black, Blue mellow blossoms, Lavender flowers and bergamot flavor

About Simple Loose Leaf View company

So somehow one of my family members accidentally ordered two tea subscriptions instead of one. By the time I pointed it out to them it had already shipped. So this is from the Black Tea box from Simple Loose Leaf. Of the bunch, this was the one I was most excited for.
I actually didn’t have an earl grey in my cupboard.

The dry leaf of this one is Strong and smells a lot like the orange-scented wood polish. This is odd since the ingredient list doesn’t list citrus just lavender, vanilla, and bergamot. Once brewed it actually smells really yummy so much so that I keep sniffing the cup. Taste-wise I’m quite enjoying it but it’s nothing like how they describe it. I taste no lavender at all just a very citrusy tasting bergamot flavor that’s distinctly orange. It’s a really yummy earl grey just not the flavor profile that is described or what the ingredients listed imply.

Flavors: Bergamot, Citrusy, Orange

200 °F / 93 °C 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

Delicious, so cozy and calming