Creamy Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I have been on an EG Cream kick and although I placed a CS order, I almost ran out of EGC and panicked thinking I’d have to attempt to live without it. I decided to pick up some from two different...” Read full tasting note

From Rosso Coffee Roasters

Earl Grey tea is allegedly named after the 2nd Earl Grey who was a British Prime Minister in the 1830s and who likely received a gift of tea flavoured with bergamot oil. Bergamot is a citrus fruit grown in Italy which gives this tea its lovely distinctive taste. Earl Grey continues to be the most popular tea consumed in North America. This is a classic flavour of Earl Grey tea but with more of a creamy, balanced, complex flavour.

About Rosso Coffee Roasters View company

1 Tasting Note

I have been on an EG Cream kick and although I placed a CS order, I almost ran out of EGC and panicked thinking I’d have to attempt to live without it. I decided to pick up some from two different places in the city and this was one of them. This one says it has vanilla, but thankfully the vanilla is almost non-existent and instead there seems to be a fairly strong cream flavour that mellows out the bergamot. It’s not my favourite EGC, but I’ll happily take it over one drowned in vanilla.

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML