Rare Earl Grey Tea

Bergamot
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I love a good Earl Grey, so I was excited to see this one in my Rare Tea Company sampler. The leaf is very finely chopped, almost like a CTC tea and has a strong aroma of bergamot. It steeps up...” Read full tasting note

From Rare Tea Company

A traditional Earl Grey (sometimes written as Earl Gray). A handcrafted black, loose leaf tea, with pure bergamot oil from ancient citrus groves in Calabria, southern Italy.

Free from synthetic flavourings.

Full-bodied and rich with heady citrus notes. A British classic made without compromise.

Tasting Notes
A clean and exceptionally bright infusion. A malty base with exhilarating citrus notes. It can be enjoyed with or without milk, or a twist of lemon zest.

Spectacularly balanced and highly versatile; it makes a delicious cold infused iced tea and a brilliant base for cocktails.

About Rare Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I love a good Earl Grey, so I was excited to see this one in my Rare Tea Company sampler. The leaf is very finely chopped, almost like a CTC tea and has a strong aroma of bergamot. It steeps up strong and hearty with a sharp bergamot flavor; a bit too aggressive on its own, but lovely with milk. It’s not the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had and I’m not sure its worth the premium price tag, but I’ll certainly finish and enjoy the 2oz I have!

Flavors: Bergamot