Caramel Snickerdoodle

Rooibos Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon Pieces, Green Rooibos, Rooibos, Safflower, Vanilla Flavour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by tanyasew
Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

From Plum Deluxe

Product description not available yet.

About Plum Deluxe View company

After getting off to a rocky start with a blend I didn’t love for Day 1, the Plum Deluxe 2022 herbal advent calendar redeems itself with an utterly delicious blend for Day 2. The dry leaf and brewed tea smell exactly like a caramel snickerdoodle. I went for a 10-minute steep, just to get as much flavor as I could out of it (and having learned my lesson from Day 1). It worked really well. Drunk straight, the sweet caramel, hint of cinnamon, and cookie flavor are absolutely on point. As an oat milk latte, this is downright decadent. Would happily add this to a future order.

Love! Fantastic herbal tea.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’ve been busy drinking other teas, so every morning, I check what’s in my Plum Deluxe advent calendar for the day, then I save it to have some other day. This one I had to brew up immediately. It’s similar in look and flavor to S&V’s snickerdoodle tea. It’s not quite as tasty, but I’m enjoying it. The main flavor is definitely a light snickerdoodle. It’s sugary with a touch of spices. It’s nice, but I have some S&V snickerdoodle coming in an order soon, and I’d choose that one every time. These flavors are quite muted in comparison, and there’s no caramel.