Tsemppiä! (Go For It!)

Blueberry, Creamy
Edit tea info Last updated by Lindsay
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 10 oz / 300 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Haha, another tea from postcrossing. But honestly, I have drank this tea while I was in Finland. Little of nostalgy coming :) Anyway, this tea is exactly that it says. Black tea with blueberry...” Read full tasting note

From Nordqvist

Black tea with blueberry muffin flavour

About Nordqvist View company

1 Tasting Note

Anyway, this tea is exactly that it says. Black tea with blueberry muffin flavor. While I was in Finland, I could not find single fruit tea. And as fruit tea I mean those with base of hibiscus and apples, as usual is here.

So that makes teas much different. The real tea base makes it better, as there is no tartness usually and so it is case of this tea. There is no tart taste, not even sourness. It really tastes as blueberry muffin.

The creaminess, the fruit taste of blueberries, dough taste… so delicious all together with undernote of black tea. What you can ask more?

I checked their website aand I shoud not made it. Their shipping is reasonable and prices as well. Maybe it is not TOP tea, but it brings back memories, you know.

Song pairing: https://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo (I watched whole series when I was there).

Flavors: Blueberry, Creamy