Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Chamomile, Licorice Root, Organic Cornflower, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Spearmint, Rose Petals
Chamomile, Licorice, Mint, Musty, Spearmint, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Hmm… This one sounded good to me because of all the ingredients, but really I mostly just taste chamomile, followed by a bit of mint and licorice root. So not offensive, but disappointing. I was...” Read full tasting note

From New Moon Tea Co.

Enjoy the late summer smells of dried herbs and fruits which blend together to create this fresh and cozy blend. This tea will compliment and season and is a great way to end the day or sip it after a meal to help digestion.

Organic Spearmint, Organic Apple, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Cornflower Petals,Organic Chamomile, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Licorice Root

1-1.5 tsp of tea into an infuser, pour 8oz of boiling water over, cover to stop nutrients from escaping in the steam, and steep for 5-6 min.

• Made With Only 100% Organic Herbs
• Herbal Tea/Does Not Contain Caffeine
• Each Bag Makes about 30 Cups.

About New Moon Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Hmm…

So not offensive, but disappointing. I was hoping to taste more of the apple and orange, but honestly I wouldn’t even know they were here at all if I hadn’t read the ingredients.

Oh well!