Black Herbal Blend
Mint
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
17 oz / 500 ml

2 Images

• “Holy mint madness! Would have enjoyed more cocoa and tea flavour to balance. Sometimes mix with additional black tea which is nice, not great without milk.” Read full tasting note
  • “CNN projection for president is up! This one is hitting the spot this morning. The perfect balance of mint and cacao. The mint is always more prominent, but I enjoy the base and cacao do a great...” Read full tasting note

From New Moon Tea Co.

Mint Cocoa is one of those specific cravings you just can’t get met anywhere else. It makes this seasonal mix of raw cocoa stirred in with fresh mints and subtle black tea one of our holiday collection cornerstones.

About New Moon Tea Co. View company

Flavors: Mint

2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

CNN projection for president is up!

This one is hitting the spot this morning. The perfect balance of mint and cacao. The mint is always more prominent, but I enjoy the base and cacao do a great job of mellowing it out.

Also, just polished off my chemical runoff into wetlands article for volunteering! Great start to a Saturday!

Courtney

You’re one with the text emojis! I’m learning so much I’ve forgotten since T9 haha!

Cameron B.

Gotta do what I can when modern emojis don’t work here! ;)

Martin Bednář

Yaay! So happy for you guys!

Happy for our American friends! ❤

derk

You can talk wetlands to me all you want. I would seriously soak up anything you say with lovey-dovey anime eyes.

Courtney

derk wetlands are so cool! This article I wrote for a wildlife conservation institute I volunteer with, but I’m also working on a paper in my peatlands course for my degree. It’s 40% of my grade :|. I’ll try to put some small updates in my tea notes. :)