Mango Fruit Tea

Fruity, Mango, Sweet, Tropical, Citrus, Stonefruit
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 10 oz / 298 ml

• “Shae’s Advent Calendar, December 15 Oh wow, how full pouch is! And there are some big pieces! (Turns around the pouch) Oh, interesting we will see how it is! (Opens the pouch for first time) That...” Read full tasting note
  • “STTB Tea This is really tasty cold. Lots of fresh fruit flavours, mostly stone fruit and mango. Some citrus (tangerine or Mandarin orange?) but I think I’m missing the strawberry and pineapple....” Read full tasting note
  • “M is for… Mango Fruit Tea. This has never been one of my favorites, so I tried Martin’s steeping parameters to see if that might make a difference. It really is a beautiful blend to look at, but...” Read full tasting note

From My Cup of Tea (USA)

Customer favorite fruit tea blend!

Full of fruity flavor, low in acid. Delightfully sweet, no need to add sugar! Naturally caffeine free.

This beautiful blend won Best of Show at the International Tea Expo! Mango, Pineapple, Orange Peel, Tangerine, Safflower, Marigold Blossoms and Strawberry combine to make this beautiful and frangrant fruit tea blend. Great Iced or hot – you won’t be disappointed! Sip and savor a flavorful, fruity and slightly sweet cup. The longer you steep it the more flavorable it becomes!

Steeping Instructions
Use 1-2 heaping tsp. of tea per 6 oz cup. Add boiling water, steep 8-10 minutes. Remember that your cup of tea is very personal. Adjust amounts and steeping time according to your preference.

Pineapple Cubes, Mango Cubes, Pineapple and Mango Flakes, Orange Slices, Freeze-dried Tangerine, Orange and Strawberry Slices, Safflower, Marigold Blossoms

About My Cup of Tea (USA) View company

Shae’s Advent Calendar, December 15

Oh wow, how full pouch is! And there are some big pieces! (Turns around the pouch) Oh, interesting we will see how it is! (Opens the pouch for first time) That is indeed Mango, papaya, tropical fruits everywhere! (Closes the pouch)

But not for morning

Decided to brew in the afternoon, after long and draining statistics lecture. It was interesting, but I hate being only one who replies!

The tea; I described the aroma above. But brewed, western style with lots of blend (but picked out some orange zests and some strawberry pieces), it is much different. First of all, it’s filling the room with summery aroma of tropical fruits.

Next thing I noticed, when I sipped it down, it is mellow and very, very sweet. I can imagine it drinking iced, that would be a blast! I won’t do it as outside is -2°C and won’t be much better. Keeping for future reference here though.

Third, it’s great against thirst. You know you are drinking something and yes, it is highly refreshing. I can’t really undestand how actual fruits, which are moreover so sweet, are so refreshing when brewed.

Shae, this is amazing. Indeed it is.

Photo: https://flic.kr/p/2khfQxo

Flavors: Fruity, Mango, Sweet, Tropical

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 10 OZ / 300 ML
Lexie Aleah

That photo of the tea looks just like DavidsTea Mango Fruit Punch tea which I love. (:

Michelle

I think I’d go for a roasty Oolong grandpa style for sipping in a statistics lecture. But this sounds good for a treat afterwards :)

Shae

I’m glad you liked this one! It’s one of my husband’s favorites.

STTB Tea

This is really tasty cold. Lots of fresh fruit flavours, mostly stone fruit and mango. Some citrus (tangerine or Mandarin orange?) but I think I’m missing the strawberry and pineapple. Either way, it is so nice to have some fruity herbal blends to make iced tea with. I refuse to give up on summer.

Flavors: Citrus, Fruity, Mango, Stonefruit

Iced 8 min or more

M is for… Mango Fruit Tea.

This has never been one of my favorites, so I tried Martin’s steeping parameters to see if that might make a difference. It really is a beautiful blend to look at, but it’s always been far too citrusy for my tastes. I also never taste any mango. This cup is lighter in flavor than others I’ve had before, and I do think I like it better this way, but it still isn’t as enjoyable as I’d like it to be. Maybe a cold steep? I think I’ve tried it cold before, but I can’t remember for sure. I’ll give it another go iced and see if that might boost the rating for me.

Flavors: Citrus

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Martin Bednář

Interesting that it didn’t worked well to you.

Shae

I think I’ve decided that I just don’t like the strong citrus flavor in this one. My husband loves it, so it’s definitely more to do with my preferences than anything else.