Indian Masala Chai Blend

Black Chai Blend
Assam Black Tea, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Bless these cool, coastal foggy mornings <3 This is legitimately the best masala chai I’ve ever had that I haven’t mixed myself. A teaspoon simmered for 5 minutes in a cup of unsweetened rice...” Read full tasting note

From Ketlee.in

We present you, the soul of India. This is the chai the country runs on, full of aromatic spices finely blended with strong CTC from Assam. Nourished with the goodness of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, clove and black pepper, this tea is found in every corner of India for the warmth and energy it provides.

About Ketlee.in View company

1 Tasting Note

Bless these cool, coastal foggy mornings <3

This is legitimately the best masala chai I’ve ever had that I haven’t mixed myself. A teaspoon simmered for 5 minutes in a cup of unsweetened rice milk makes a substantial cup. Strong base CTC, the strong, fresh!! spices in the nose hold up in the mouth. Mostly sweet, herbal-citrusy cardamom, balanced by some dry ginger, woody cinnamon and I’m pretty sure black peppercorn. Spicy but no burn. The clove serves as a soft undertone for me. It’s not glaring like it can so often be. I’d say this is a masala chai for cardamom lovers like me! Perfect when paired with a small, hearty breakfast.

Thank you for the generous sample, Ketlee :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
gmathis

Box one of those mornings up for me! We did have enough ground fog this morning, briefly, to convince a couple of deer (little does) that it was safe to come visit the creek bank for breakfast.

Martin Bednář

We have a rainy day after a few days when it was sunny and muggy; so rainy day was here welcomed too. Coastal foggy morning sounds perfect for taking photos… daydreaming again about my US visit. And well… shipping is only thing that says no to order from Ketlee.in

Ze_Teamaker

Oh nice! I love using CTC when I make homemade chai or add some to tea I plan on adding milk to. It holds up to creamers so well.