Pina Papaya

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From INI Sips

This white tea blend creates a smooth blend. The fruity papaya is the first flavor you taste and then a delicious pineapple infusion rounds out each sip.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Hibiscus Flowers, Pineapple Pieces, White Peony, Organic Rosehips, Organic Pineapple Flavor, Organic Rose Buds, and Petals

We recommend using spring or filtered water.
Steeping instructions – 1 – 1.5 teaspoons per 8 – 12 ounces.
Steep in boiling water (195F/90C) for approximately 5 – 7 minutes.
Feel free to steep twice for an equally amazing second cup.

About INI Sips View company

Cold Brew!

Last night several of my instagram tea friends and I played Among Us for a few hours, so this was one of several teas I drank over the course of that gaming session. I had been craving this tea for a little while, and I was having some trouble finding the sample which is what prompted my big sample reorganization a few days ago.

While it was satisfying to have that craving quenched and while the tea was also very refreshing and pleasant tasting… it did seem like the blend was less flavourful than I had remembered it being? I suppose the change in preparation method could partially be to blame here – but the fruit notes just seemed mellower and less juicy. Notes of indistinct red fruit, pineapple, and floral rose – but not enough of them to hit the way that I reaaaallyyy wanted from them.

Maybe I’ll go back to brewing hot…

Lexie Aleah

Sounds like a lot of fun! I’ve never heard of that game.