Lunar New Year 2021

Caramel, Coconut, Malt
Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Veronica

• “Sipdown! I never did get toasted rice and sesame notes from this tea, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. The coconut and caramel flavors made this a nice dessert tea. It was a tasty mid-afternoon pick...” Read full tasting note

From Harney & Sons

Throughout Asia during the Spring Festival, also known as the Lunar New Year, people welcome a change in season and what it brings: new beginnings. To honor that tradition, we created this tea blend inspired by Nian Giao, a delicacy made of caramel, sesame, and coconut enjoyed during the celebrations.

About Harney & Sons View company

Sipdown!

I never did get toasted rice and sesame notes from this tea, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. The coconut and caramel flavors made this a nice dessert tea. It was a tasty mid-afternoon pick me up. It was nice hot or if it cooled down (on those days when work kept me away from my mug). I don’t see myself buying more of this since there are other coconut teas that I like more, but I would happily accept a cup if someone offered it to me.