Ginger & Raspberry Bush

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Gutsy Kombucha

You were the talk of the town last night, everyone remembers your epic dance moves. This morning you feel like a car that needs a jumpstart. The Pick-Me-Up kombucha is made using only the freshest pressed ginger and the mythical raspberry bush. The tickle of the ginger on your throat will tell you it’s the real deal. The combination will have you shining like the star that you are. Available on tap and in cans.

INGREDIENTS
Filtered water, Kombucha* (fermented black tea*, cane sugar*, and living bacteria cultures and yeast), Fresh squeezed ginger juice* and Raspberry bush*, nothing else.

*Organic, no preservatives, no artificial flavours and no additives.

About Gutsy Kombucha View company

1 Tasting Note

11952 tasting notes

I used to buy my Gutsy Kombucha from a weekly local food delivery box I was signed up for, but since they changed their delivery options during the pandemic I haven’t been able to get regular access to this kombucha brand – my favourite in the city. So, I was tickle dpink to see them in a local grocery story recently – and with three new (to me, at least) flavours!

I, of course, bought a can of each flavour.

This was right in the middle of the three new flavours for me. It, essentially, just tasted like a ginger beer but a little less of a hot heat to it. More than, say, a “gingerale” though. It’s a little simple, perhaps? I didn’t expect it to have a raspberry taste because raspberry bush isn’t the same as the fruit, but I guess I expected there to be a little more going on than just ginger. Not sure what could have been better though, since I think this is just a combo of personal preference and a mismatch of expectations. I’d drink it again though, for sure.