Vanilla Black

Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From ESP Emporium

Vanilla is considered the queen of all spices. The Aztecs used to season their famous chocolate drink with vanilla. The vanilla pod is the fruit of an orchid species which has its home in Mexico. The hand-pollinated blossoms produce ripe fruits after eight months, and are then treated in a complicated fermentation process. The pods change color and develop their full aroma. The exquisite, intense and very popular taste of vanilla harmonizes marvelously with our black tea blend.

Ingredients: black tea, flavoring, vanilla pieces.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 4 to 5 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

This is the first of many I will be trying from Muppetlove! YAY! Thanks so much!

Awwwww yeah! THAT’s some Niiice Vanilla! And YES! That’s NICE with 3 i’s!

This has a satisfying medium strength black tea base and the Vanilla is dreamy and creamy.

This is CHARMING.

Not caring for this. I did multiple steeping times and temps. It is just not good. The vanilla is artificial and cheep tasting. I know teas that have wonderful vanilla flavorings. There is no reason for it to taste this bad. Shame.

Angrboda

If you need someone to take it off your hands, I volunteer! :)

Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge Saturday, May 22nd: National Vanilla Pudding Day Tea #2

additional notes:  I wanted to go with three vanilla teas today!  One the newest, not yet reviewed, one the oldest vanilla tea, and one no caff.  This is the oldest!  So old that actual vanilla bean was actually included in this blend.  I’m sure it would be a very expensive blend if made today.  (Though no vanilla beans left on the rim of the mug, so how can it really have vanilla bean?)  I can appreciate the vanilla but this base is still quite bland flavored. I originally rated this quite high!

If you like creamy black teas, you’d like this one. Vanilla taste is subtle, but satisfying.

Flavors: Vanilla