Birthday Cake

Black Tea, Calendula Petals, Natural Flavours, Safflower Petals, Sunflower Petals
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

2 Images

• “Iced Latte Sipdown (325) Dollar Tea Club has been using a picture of my iced latte as their advertisement on Facebook for a while now. They keep getting asked about my recipe and some people have...” Read full tasting note

From Dollar Tea Club

Sweet and lively notes of vanilla and pomegranate. Feel the drum beat of life. A light astringent finish makes this Birthday Cake tea a favorite to reach for when the music starts pumping.

About Dollar Tea Club View company

Iced Latte Sipdown (325)

Dollar Tea Club has been using a picture of my iced latte as their advertisement on Facebook for a while now. They keep getting asked about my recipe and some people have found me on Instagram to ask the same. Consequently, Dollar Tea Club sent me a large bag of this tea to walk people through the recipe. So that’s what I did. Now I have a whole story, profile highlight and post on Instagram about how to make my latte. Check those out here: https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTc0NjQwNzg1MzU4MTU3?igshid=iocinubwix90&story_media_id=2501185104118810213

With that said, this tea was never a favorite. It’s fine but it’s sort of mediocre quality black tea and sprinkles. There isn’t much flavour beyond that so I don’t actually want the full bag. Thankfully I’ve been putting together a TTB and that seemed like a good place to toss this tea. Hopefully others will enjoy it or get to experiment with iced lattes like I did!