Golden Pear Sunshine

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Silent Kettle
Boiling 8 min or more

• “My Dessert by Deb ordered arrived today and it was so exciting because it was my order and my sub box and wrapped with so much love. Part of it was literally gift wrapped and it just makes for such...” Read full tasting note
  • “I like this tea a lot! It turns into a bright orange colour because of the turmeric and gives it a beautiful golden sunshine colour! In terms of flavour, I am not the biggest fan of this one. I am...” Read full tasting note

From Dessert by Deb

Move over, OJ! Replace your morning squeeze with this fruity cup of sunshine. Chock full of pears, apples, and lemongrass with warm notes of turmeric and ginger, this herbal blend steeps to a gorgeous sunny yellow-orange hue (like a sunrise!) and will flood your day with brightness, coziness, and calm.

Certified organic ingredients: Pears, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Apple, Lemongrass, Cardamom

Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.

About Dessert by Deb View company

Dessert by Deb is an organic tea company and lifestyle brand based in Toronto, Canada. At Dessert by Deb, it's tea time all the time because tea isn't just a drink - it's a way of life. From stationery and paper products, to kitchen accessories, to sweet and delicious organic dessert teas inspired by afternoon tea, patisseries, and baked goods, there are plenty of ways to bring the joy of teatime into your everyday life. Join the tea party!

My Dessert by Deb ordered arrived today and it was so exciting because it was my order and my sub box and wrapped with so much love. Part of it was literally gift wrapped and it just makes for such an amazing experience! I planned on taking pics but I was so excited I ripped through everything before I did. Oops

Part of the order were teas for Sil and teas for Roswell Strange. They both grabbed this tea and while I was curious, I didn’t want more than a sample. I snagged a cup from Sil to try so thank you, Sil!!

It’s a nice tea. I don’t know if it screams pear so much as just a generic and soft orchard fruit note. It also has turmeric but it’s subtle and alright. Overall, it’s fine but it’s not for me.

Cameron B.

Ooh so exciting! Looks like mine has made its way across the border now! \o/

VariaTEA

Exciting! It’s an awesome sub box. I’m so happy I got it!

Silent Kettle

" I planned on taking pics but I was so excited I ripped through everything before I did. Oops" lol! This is so relatable! It reminds me of when I eat all the food before taking pictures, lol! Which is so sad since I love looking back on photos!

And I loved this one as well! Very turmeric heavy, slightly sweet, but it tastes super fresh.

Silent Kettle

Also, I think I didn’t expect it to taste much like pear? >.< I couldn’t imagine that since turmeric would mask the taste. Maybe if the tea was like pear and cranberries?

I think the pear just adds a sweetness to it, and is a nice diversion from apple. But I think most pear teas use natural/artificial flavourings to get it to really taste like pears? :)

i’m a little sad i didn’t pick up this sub…but then variaTEA and i would have too much of the teas we don’t love lol because sharing is caring

In terms of flavour, I am not the biggest fan of this one. I am mostly drinking this because turmeric is good for you, and it soothes my tummy. :) It tastes warm and refreshing. It makes me feel cozy!

However, I think for me I just prefer more dessert-like tea blends, lol!

Flavors: Apple, Cardamom, Ginger, Lemongrass, Pear