Blackberry Ginger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “(DavidsTea 176) GINGER. That is all I got from this tea, which was very disappointing as I wanted blackberry first, with just a hint of ginger, and it’s the opposite. May try and give away as it’s...” Read full tasting note
  • “New tea from this year’s “Freshly Picked” collection. Y’all… Y’all! I know I’ve talked about it on tasting notes for Peach Zing, but I fucking love juicy fruit blends when they’re paired with...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Think back to the time you first laid taste buds on a sweet purple soda. That’s the feeling we’re trying to recreate with this tea. Like drinking a fizzy blackberry ginger ale – imagine refreshing & juicy blackberries, soothing ginger and tart elderberries. Hot or iced, it’s a drink you’ll love berry much.

What makes it great

We even nailed that tingling sensation synonymous with real soda.

Breathe in the aroma of zingy ginger ale & fresh muddled blackberries.

The elderberries featured in this tea are trending for their feel-good properties.

Tea Guide Tip: Try it as a TeaPop.

How it tastes
Like a fizzy blackberry ginger ale with blackberries

Ginger, Candied ginger (sugar, ginger, citric acid), Hibiscus, Natural (blackberry, lemon) flavouring, Elderberry, Sweet blackberry leaf, Blackberry, Blackberry leaf.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

(DavidsTea 176)

GINGER. That is all I got from this tea, which was very disappointing as I wanted blackberry first, with just a hint of ginger, and it’s the opposite. May try and give away as it’s just too ginger-forward for me.

11910 tasting notes

New tea from this year’s “Freshly Picked” collection.

Y’all… Y’all! I know I’ve talked about it on tasting notes for Peach Zing, but I fucking love juicy fruit blends when they’re paired with ginger and that’s basically exactly what this is only except instead of that sweet peach/stonefruit note it’s jammy tart blackberry. It’s so fun and flavourful and, in my opinion, well balanced. Maybe a smidge more ginger in this one than Peach Zing? Great hot, great iced!

I mean, there’s really not a ton to write about for this one – if you like Peach Zing then I think you’ll love this and if you liked the blackberry flavour from Blackberry Blizzard or Blackberry Jasmine Blast then it’s super similar. I prefer Peach Zing personally, but man is it close for me…