Mango Lemonade

Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From DAVIDsTEA

Kick your lemonade stand up a notch, the block won’t know what hit them. This tea is serving you a refreshingly tart twist on an iced black tea lemonade. By infusing mango and pomelo, it’s swimming with tropical flavours that will leave you quenched and wanting more.

Classic lemonade stand with a tropical and tart twist. Say that three times fast.

What makes it great

The perfect blend of tart and sweet, it’s the upgraded classic lemonade.

Tropical flavours will transport you to a white sand beach faster than you can say ‘mango’.

Refreshing iced tea to beat the heat.

Apple, Candied mango (mango, sugar), Black tea, Hibiscus blossom, Candied pomelo peel (pomelo peel, sugar, citric acid), Natural (grapefruit, mango) flavouring, Orange, Sweet blackberry leaf, Rose petals.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

One of the new teas released earlier this week as part of this year’s Lemonade collection!

I’ll be honest, I don’t love the name of this tea – mostly because there isn’t actually lemon in the blend – but I do really like the tea. It never feels like there’s enough fruity black tea blends on the tea wall, and as a big lover of fruity black teas I selfishly want more and more and more!

There may not me lemon, but there are some other citrus flavours happening in the blend – grapefruit being one, and also just a pinch of pomelo and orange. However, it ultimately a mango blend and the mango!? Divine! If I were naming this tea purely what I wanted to name it, I’d probably call it “Electric Mango” or “Neon Mango” – something along those lines that conveys the fun and vibrant nature of this mango focused blend! Very sweet and tropical with a lot of tart high notes followed by a wallop of refreshing sweetness. It definitely piggybacks on the sour/acidic notes of the citrus, to create a dynamic and bright flavour while still having good body to the mouthfeel from the black tea. Not the most layered/naunced, but sometimes straight forward is the best direction. It’s yummy hot, but better chilled IMO.

And I love that it’s so flavourful and sweet without there being any stevia in the blend.