9 Berries (Organic)

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, elderberries, juniper, buckthorn, goji & black currant. Nine super berries with the power to rock your detox, hydrate & give you that glow.

What makes it great

We love it both hot and as an iced tea

This blend is certified organic

If you love Bear Trap, this tea should be on your sip list.

Organic elderberries, Organic aronia berries, Organic hibiscus, Organic juniper berries, Organic sweet blackberry leaves, Organic chicory root, Organic strawberries, Organic black currants, Organic sea buckthorn berries, Natural berry flavouring, Organic raspberries, Organic goji berries, Organic blueberries.

Product Specifications

Tart flavour of muddled dark berries with a sweet balance.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Cold Brew!

Gonna be totally honest and admit that I forgot that I owned this tea – that does tend to happen sometimes when you own 1000+ teas. I was looking for my sample bag of Playa Peach to cold brew (which I never did find) when I found this one, and I decided to make it instead. That turned out to be a good decision, because this was a deeply refreshing and tart cold brew of juicy mixed berries – raspberry, cherry, blueberry, elderberry. Not too jumbled, but just jumbled enough and (for me, at least) the right balance of sweet and tart fruity notes.

Silent Kettle

1000+ teas! I’m not sure if you’ve spoken about this before, but do you usually give the teas away during tea swaps? :O Thank you! I need to try this one as a cold brew.

Roswell Strange

I don’t do nearly as many tea swaps now as I used to – just fell out of the habit a little bit, and also busier in general. However, I swap on occasion (I also do travelling tea boxes), and I I typically open up all my cupboard/stash as options to be included in swaps. Probably also important to keep it mind that, large as my stash is, I have VERY easy access to basically anything from DT because of my job. And while I would have an insane stash regardless of working at DT (I still had hundreds of teas before I was hired) I am incentivized to try more teas because it does benefit me in my role.

Silent Kettle

@Roswell Strange thank you so much for your reply! <3 I was curious to know because you mentioned in your review that you had over 1000 teas in your collection! :) And that definitely makes sense! Thank you again! <3