Blueberry Vanilla (Formerly Berries & Cream)

Fruit Herbal Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

When fresh berry season rolls in, we top our haul with a giant dollop of cream. Then we pair it with a mug of this deliciously rich & flavourful creamy vanilla tea infused with fresh blueberry & tangy elderberries for a tropical fruit finish. Try it over ice and your summer will be made.

What makes it great

Tastes even better over ice.

No added sugar or artificial flavours.

It’s also caffeine-free, which makes it a great option for kids

Rich & creamy with a fruity finish.

Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Elderberries, Blueberries, Natural (blueberry, vanilla) flavouring, Vanilla.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sweet smooth tasting tea. Not too sweet though.

NT

Tried this one out today and I think it’ll be one I could get more of for when I want herbal teas. Just a nice vanilla -ish berry blend.

This is the other tea that I had iced at our coworker goodbye party yesterday…

We made a pitcher of it, and while both pitchers wound up completely finished this was probably the one that went the slowest – what can I say, we were a group of bougy foodies who gravitated more towards the Negroni.

I like this one a lot iced though, so I am glad we made it. It’s fruity, but definitely on the sweeter and creamier side because of that thick vanilla flavouring. I found it refreshing, but not quite as much as the Negroni – probably because the sweetness of this tea tends to “hang” in your mouth a little bit more. I only drank one cup of this, whereas I had almost a pitcher of Negroni, and I don’t think I could have done much more of it because it’s so rich – but I deeply enjoyed the one cup that I did have and was happy to have it included.