Pomegrateful

White Tea
Apple, Hibiscus Blossoms, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Pomegranate Seeds, Rose Petals, White Tea
Cherry, Hibiscus, Pomegranate, Tart, Fruity, Cream
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by

• “Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge – July Tea #8 -A tea you’ve forgotten about BUT how do I KNOW if I have forgotten about a tea unless I haven’t actually forgotten a tea?  I’d have to randomly...” Read full tasting note
  • “It does taste like Pomegranate but there is something strange I cant quite put my Finger on. Not sure what it is but I wasn’t a fan. I’ve tasted it in other teas though…. Not sure what the white...” Read full tasting note
  • “I love a good, tart tea and this one definitely is. A deep wine colored tart fruit tea. (Without the candy smell or taste.) The second steep is drinkable as well, just not as bold.” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea was…fine. It was very lightly flavoured and I prefer my flavoured teas to be bold. I wanted to love it because I love white tea!” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Product description not available yet.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge – July Tea #8 -A tea you’ve forgotten about

BUT how do I KNOW if I have forgotten about a tea unless I haven’t actually forgotten a tea?  I’d have to randomly stumble upon it while looking for another tea.  I think I’m just very aware of my tea collection at this point, regardless of its vast ridiculousness… so I don’t think I forget about a tea TOO often.  But this is a sipdown and I haven’t written a first note for it yet, so I’ll go with this one. I “forgot” to write a note for it?  It’s a good idea for a prompt anyway…  I only had a bit of this in one of the David’s samplers I bought a while ago. Let’s just say this tea was not the reason I bought the sampler.  This is one of those David’s blends that SAYS there is white tea in it, but it’s probably a very small amount because it looks like mostly other goodies.  I have never had fresh pom before, so to me this blend just tastes like tartness. And probably pom flavoring if I’m stretching my imagination.  Not bad, but more white tea would have kept it interesting and not tart overload, where I feel like hibiscus is doing most of the job for the pom.   There is a syrupy quality that keeps it pleasant enough for a couple cups, but grateful when it’s a sipdown.
2022 sipdowns:  88

Cameron B.

Yeah I was thinking maybe I’ll steep up a tea that I haven’t had in a long time for this one?

It does taste like
Pomegranate but there is something strange I cant quite put my
Finger on. Not sure what it is but I wasn’t a fan. I’ve tasted it in other teas though…. Not sure what the white tea was doing or if it was even there as a flavor…

Flavors: Cherry, Hibiscus, Pomegranate, Tart

195 °F / 90 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

This is one of my all time favorite white teas from Davids Tea. I love it both as an iced tea and hot, its perfectly fruity and just enough sweetness.

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp
Cameron B.

Hi Kalli, nice to see you! This is @tea.n.pugs!

kallisdailycuppa

Hi Cameron!! It nice to see you here, I’ve been using steepster for a while now for looking up blends and ingredients, I’ve finally decided to make myself an account and use up all those amazing features!!!

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #76 overall / Tea #43 for February

Thursday 2/25 — I like this tea… back when it first came out as a New Years/Wellness tea everyone was all over it. Glad it became a permanent fixture. This was from an open silver tin of this tea which means I bought it at work (since this was back when I worked as a casual tea guide at one of my local shops). I can’t say that I like it as a much as back then, but I have plenty more silver 2 oz bags of this in one of my basement bins and a bunch of sachet boxes from when those were on SAS back in the day so plenty more to go through! Definitely a fruity/berry tea, no taste of white tea base for me.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Flavors: Fruity

This tea has somewhat of a different flavor than other fruit teas I’ve had. It’s a bit tart, but not unpleasantly so. I wouldn’t call the flavor pomegranate necessarily, but it tastes pretty good, kind of like fruit juice. I did get tired of the flavor after a while.

When I tried this blend iced however, I fell in love. The pomegranate, apple, pineapple and rose just blend together so perfectly. A nice iced cup of this is hydrating bliss to me. The flavor is very tart and lightly floral with a fruity sensation at the forefront.

Flavors: Fruity

A bit too floral and fruity for my taste. Very sour.

I remembered nothing about this tea, except for the fact that I didn’t like it. Still not a fan. Really tart with a strange artificial cream flavor. The stevia gets more and more apparent as it cools.
Courtney

Sounds like a rough morning with these last three teas haha!

amandastory516

Lol, indeed. I figured I’d get them out of the way at once.

Dustin

Don’t punish yourself with bad tea! LOL!

amandastory516

Dustin- Lol. Really not sure what I was thinking this morning…but at least I added lots of new things to my ‘get rid of’ pile.