Cardamom Macchiato

White Tea
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Cardamon Seed, Coffee Beans, Natural Flavours, Rose Hips, White Tea
Caramel, Cardamom, Coffee, Cream, Sweet, Bitter, Malt, Sour, Cinnamon, Thick, Spicy, Maple, Mocha, Tannin, Apple, Spices, Creamy, Irish Cream
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Kosher, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

A loving homage to Turkish coffee, this cardamom-spiked white tea could become your new obsession. Blended with energizing black tea, coffee beans and a dollop of cream, it manages to be both smooth and refreshing, rich yet surprisingly light. A sweet and satisfying dessert-like tea that’ll seduce you from the first sip.

How it tastes:

Rich, creamy coffee flavours mingle perfectly with fresh notes of aromatic cardamom

What makes it great:

● This java-inspired tea is our nod to Turkish coffee, which is traditionally brewed with crushed cardamom.

● It’s got a caffeinated base of white and black tea to give you a boost of energy.

● The perfect blend for coffee lovers looking for a delicious gateway to tea.

50 g of this tea makes around 10-12 16 oz cups of hot tea and 5-7 16 oz cups of iced tea.

Ingredients: White tea, black tea, cardamom seed and husk, apple, coffee bean, rosehips, natural and artificial flavouring.

Price per 50g: $10.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #127 overall / Tea #43 for March

Wednesday 3/31/21 — DT Cardamom Macchiato (2 5g sample packets) .. love the “desperate” times at the end of the month. Made this with some foamy hot half&half (aka cream) as a hot latte for Micah this morning (if I’m home in the morning I always make him a cold or hot latte to start off his work remote day).

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Notes of coffee, weird cloying sweetness in there.

Bought this for my sister, and she let me try a cup. It’s really pretty good! Nice cardamom flavor, plus some coffee. It doesn’t lack any depth. It makes a nice latte and smells amazing. Second steep is tasty as well.

I like this tea. It kind of reminds me of drinking coffee. Very strong coffee bean scent and flavor. It is very sweet.

Flavors: Caramel

3 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

Cold brew in oat milk overnight.

Flavors: Cardamom, Coffee, Cream, Sweet

Not much to say, it is a tea that taste like coffee with a sweet bitterness with a touch of sweet malt and that is slightly sour. Taste too much like coffee, I can’t distinguish the black and white tea in it - The price is too high for that one. However, I will revisit this one with different parameters it may taste better, will see. WATER USED: Nestle Pure Life

Flavors: Bitter, Coffee, Malt, Sour, Sweet

I really enjoyed this one, although I wish the coffee flavor would pop a little bit more. I didn’t think I’d like cardamom, but I’m learning I actually do. I got this on sale from David’s tea, anything with coffee beans is a go to for me. I think I would purchase this again.

Flavors: Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coffee

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

(DavidsTea 49)

My opinion holds, here. It’s alright, but nothing I’d pick up again, despite typically enjoying cardamom-heavy blends. It’s just not interesting enough – a bit of coffee bean and cardamom infused into water. It did just occur to me that due to the weight of the cardamom pods and coffee beans, perhaps I’m horribly underleafing? Maybe I’ll remember and use less water for the final cup of it

This is an odd duck but any coffee-tea hybrid is.
The white tea is an interesting choice, but I- can- detect that barky taste I associate with white teas so it’s not lost under all that cardamom and coffee. It’s light and tastes just as good warm as it does when you’ve left it on the counter for an hour and go back to it, but I’d like to try it again with some cream too.

Yeah. In my absence from Steepster I went hard onto coffee for a while, and hard into cream into coffee & tea. O.O (But not always! I wouldn’t do it to a premium black tea or anything like that!)

As a hybrid coffee-tea lover, I thought Id really love this tea. I wasn’t impressed though. really odd combo with the coffee taste and white tea. Not for me.