S’mores Chai

Pu-erh Tea
Brittle, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Pu Erh Tea, Sugar
Cinnamon, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut, Chocolate, Smoke, Sugar, Sweet, Spicy, Cream, Graham Cracker, Toasty, Coffee, Marshmallow, Spices, White Chocolate, Ginger, Earth, Musty, Vanilla, Graham, Rice
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

• “#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #128 overall / Tea #44 for March Wednesday 3/31/21 — DT Smores Chai DT silver tinzilla. Lost in March Sipdown Tea Madness. This tea was a favorite when it first came out...” Read full tasting note
  • “2021 Sipdown 36/365! (DavidsTea 92) This tea was quite a bit better than I remembered. I don’t know that it tasted much like chai, but it was a pretty tasty, creamy, chocolatey cup, with a minimum...” Read full tasting note
  • “From a Valentine’s sampler. I was a little worried since this is puerh, but the flavor is pretty decent. I don’t notice any spices and certainly wouldn’t call this a chai, but it has a generically...” Read full tasting note
  • “I’m glad I started my day off with this one. It was a day. My kids (4 and almost 6 years old) are doing JK and SK online. It’s crazy… so many video chats… Anyways, the internet refused to work and...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Gooey toasted marshmallows, graham crackers and rich dark chocolate. You know what that means… S’mores season is officially here, people! Our tempting pu’erh adds an extra dash of cinnamon to the campfire classic, so it’s rich, warming and packed with fudgy goodness. Want to live dangerously? Break out your biggest mug and brew it as a latte. Then top with extra fluffy marshmallows for the ultimate cold-weather indulgence. Don’t worry – there’s s’more where that came from.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #128 overall / Tea #44 for March

Wednesday 3/31/21 — DT Smores Chai DT silver tinzilla. Lost in March Sipdown Tea Madness. This tea was a favorite when it first came out years ago but not something I tend to reach for anymore so was very proud to get this tinzilla finished sipping the final latte to empty it out. I do have more of this tea in my stash, but I believe this is the only opened amount I have.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

2021 Sipdown 36/365!
(DavidsTea 92)

This tea was quite a bit better than I remembered. I don’t know that it tasted much like chai, but it was a pretty tasty, creamy, chocolatey cup, with a minimum of off-flavours from the pu’erh. Might pick up more.

Autistic Goblin

Not really chai except in the sense that Chai literally means tea. I get what you mean though :D It’s definitely one of my favourites from Davids Tea though.

Kittenna

Yes, exactly. I mean, there’s some cinnamon, but it’s missing too many classic “chai” flavours.

From a Valentine’s sampler. I was a little worried since this is puerh, but the flavor is pretty decent. I don’t notice any spices and certainly wouldn’t call this a chai, but it has a generically desserty flavor which is pleasant, if a little artificial. It tastes a little toasty, but for real, there’s absolutely no reason this should be called chai. I didn’t include any marshmallows in my cup, so maybe that would have given it a more authentic s’mores flavor, though I didn’t taste chocolate either. It’s not special enough to order, but I’m glad it wasn’t weird.

Cameron B.

I’m always nervous about pu’erh too. Not sure why, it’s not like I’ve had a bad experience with it… XD

AJRimmer

I guess I’ve tried some weird ones (to me at least) so I’m always a little hesitant!

Cameron B.

I don’t think I’ve had many flavored pu’erhs, and even fewer plain ones, so maybe I’ve just had the right ones, ha ha! I still have some from Lupicia to try…

I’m glad I started my day off with this one. It was a day.
Anyways, the internet refused to work and so I spent the day trying to fix it but my husband came home from work and had it working within 5 mins of getting home. Apparently in my attempt to fix it, I actually messed it up a bit more… OH WELL!!

So the day started with this one as a hot latte with 1% milk. It was so good. Like so good. It ended up being my only tea today, so at least it was a good one! haha

It’s a sweeter tea, so if that’s your thing, then go for it. If you don’t like sweetness, then this would not be the one for you.

this one was pretty sweet today but it was what i needed to get through some stressful work shit. Life is pretty crap these days but we’re surviving. I probably won’t re-order and let’s be honest i’m trying to cut back on my DT spending anyway because STOP WITH THE STEVIA! That and i can’t seem to order any more cardamom french toast because ALWAYS SOLD OUT! bah

The chocolate, marshmallow, and hazelnut brittle blend together to present a toasty burnt marshmallow-chocolate tone, and the hint of cinnamon adds the perfect light spiced undertone for the chai lovers out there. These flavors blend similarly in both hot and iced cups, and when milk is added, S’mores Chai delivers the most impeccable latte. This tea is a great guilt-free option for someone looking for a nice decadent dessert, or also makes a fantastic cup in the morning or when getting cozy.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut

The flavor is light, but very good. Taste like s’mores, slightly smoky flavor.

Flavors: Chocolate, Smoke, Sugar, Sweet

Tastes like spicy hot chocolate.

Really enjoyed this tea. It smells wonderful and tastes like chocolatey-coffee-spicy goodness! I added a tiny bit of honey, but it had a light sweetness on it’s own. Really nice fall/colder weather tea.

Flavors: Chocolate, Spicy

The smell of this tea before brewing will take you back to happy campfire days!

I will admit it… I bought this tea because it was new and the idea of tea that taste like s’mores is amazing.
Once steeped, the smell is still delicious but changes from pure s’mores to more of a rustic fall time chocolate smell… still very nice. The taste is not as strong of a s’mores smell as I was originally hoping for. I definitely get a chocolaty chai taste with hints of graham crackers and an almost smokey taste that you would get from a roasted marshmallow. Instead of a straight marshmallow taste I get more of a nice subtle creaminess.
This tea has some nice sweetness too it, but enough flavors with the sweetness that cut in and prevent it from becoming too sweet. I prefer it at a warmer temperature rather than hot, the flavors are stronger in my opinion.

To me this is the perfect tea to bring me from summer campfires to fall walks in the park.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream, Graham Cracker, Sweet, Toasty