Kiwi Lemonade

Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

• “(DavidsTea 2022: 116) Randomly found this one on the website so I bought it… I see that since Ros has added this to Steepster, that answers my question about whether this is a new or renamed tea! I...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Kiwi & lemonade. The most trailblazing duo since Thelma & Louise. This is the lemonade twist you didn’t know you needed. Fresh & snappy kiwi blends seamlessly with sweet blackberry leaf and candied pineapple, landing it on top of the lemonade stand food chain.

What makes it great:

A classic lemonade never goes out of style. But a modern reinvention of a favourite? That’s always a good idea.

We love featuring kiwi’s natural bright & tart flavour!

This is the ultimate crowd pleaser—for adults and children alike. Make a big batch and keep it in the fridge door for easy access.

Apple, Acidified apple (apple, citric acid), Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Sweet blackberry leaf, Natural kiwi flavouring, Kiwi, Rose petal.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

1 Tasting Note

(DavidsTea 2022: 116)

Randomly found this one on the website so I bought it… I see that since Ros has added this to Steepster, that answers my question about whether this is a new or renamed tea! I can’t say that I tasted any particular kiwi, but it was a nice, refreshing lemony-fruity flavour – kind of lemon verbena-y? We had a pitcher of it iced. Not a repurchase for me but I’d drink it again.