Pêche Abricotée

Black Tea, Flavor, Flower Petals
Apricot, Malt, Peach, Smooth, Sweet, Wood, Earth
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “For Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge! It’s National Apricot Day! I planned to drink this earlier in the day, but it almost got forgotten about in the flurry of activity this afternoon and...” Read full tasting note

From Dammann Freres

Blend of black teas and bits of pineapple added to peach and apricot flavors are united to provide a round and acid infusion.

Dominant note : Orchard fruits
Type(s) of tea : Black Tea
Main flavor : Peach
Complementary flavor(s) : Apricot

About Dammann Freres View company

For Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge! It’s National Apricot Day!

I planned to drink this earlier in the day, but it almost got forgotten about in the flurry of activity this afternoon and evening. I maybe shouldn’t be drinking a black tea this late, but I’m not very affected by caffeine, and it’s the weekend anyway, so oh well. ;)

This is actually a fairly subtly flavored one. I found it interesting how several of the Dammann teas I ordered this time around were so lightly flavored, as I hadn’t really experienced that much with the teas of theirs that I’d tried before. It’s not a bad thing necessarily, just unexpected.

Anyway! This has a yummy peach flavor that falls somewhere between a ripe peach and canned peaches. It’s a bit difficult for me to pin down the apricot, since the peach is the primary flavor and they’re so similar. But I do get a lovely long-lasting peach and apricot aftertaste. It’s tasty!

Flavors: Apricot, Earth, Peach, Smooth, Sweet, Wood