Parker's Pumpkin Chai Latte

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From Cuppa Geek

Product description not available yet.

About Cuppa Geek View company

This has the same pumpkin flavoring that I dislike, but it’s decently covered up with spices. It ends up an unremarkable, but decently tasty chai. Of course, I don’t think the weird fruitiness of the pumpkin flavoring goes well here. I had it warm with milk, and it was fine, though I might just serve the remainder to guests rather than drink it myself since I’m pretty biased against the flavoring.

gmathis

Pumpkin things are starting to pop up already around here. My bones have been aching for fall, but not necessarily for pumpkin just yet.

AJRimmer

Ha, I’m one of those people who craves pumpkin all year long, so I’m definitely excited to see it popping up places!

Mastress Alita

I’m a “pumpkin-all-year” person, too.

Sipdown (1419)!

I couldn’t decide what tea to drink yesterday so VariaTEA very kindly helped me randomly pick a sample to drink – and bonus points for the one she picked also being a sipdown! This is probably something I would have never ordered for myself, so an additional thanks to VariaTEA for sending the sample my way too.

In terms of taste, I found this to be a pretty standard “pumpkin spice” composition but leaning a little more cinnamon and clove forward. It was nicely balanced and very cozy/warming. I didn’t really know what I was in the mood for when I steeped it up, but whatever those abstract cravings may have been seemed to be calmed by sipping on this tea. In addition to those spice notes, the black tea was rich and just a bit astringent and the finish also creamy and custardy with thick vanilla-like notes.

Very tasty!

ashmanra

Love it as a latte!

last of this today, rest going to VariaTEA because i’m evil and she enjoyed this one way more than me :)

tea-sipper

But how does sharing make you evil? :D

she’s trying to make her cupboard smaller lol

Eggnog latte sipdown of my first package but I have a replacement ready to go because I was not ready to say good bye. Unfortunately I didn’t want to open the replacement and this is a bit underleafed which is making for a thinner than usual flavor. Even still, there is a lot of nice pumpkin spice and cinnamon flavor. I am also getting a lot of the cream and vanilla. The black base comes through a lot too and I think that’s due to the underleafing.

Nichole/CuppaGeek

You know it has been a while since I’ve sent you a SororiTea Sisters review box and a bit of this could easily be added in if you like :)

VariaTEA

I would definitely not say no to more of this tea but thankfully I have that replacement package to hold me over so no rush!

ahem try pls? :)

VariaTEA

I think I have some with your teas but I will need to double check