Queue Mignonne Tea - Caramel & Apple

Apple, Candy, Caramel, Cookie, Hay, Malt, Metallic, Sweet, Tannic
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• ““An Ode to Tea” Alphabet Challenge – Q It’s funny, I didn’t have any “Q” teas a few days ago. But on my latest trip to the local Japanese market, these adorable little teas caught my eye. The...” Read full tasting note

From Charley

Flavor tea in a kitty’s beckon designed package.
Take a break to get refreshed with sweat fruits flavor. 4 flavor tea bags are in it.

About Charley View company

1 Tasting Note

“An Ode to Tea” Alphabet Challenge – Q

It’s funny, I didn’t have any “Q” teas a few days ago. But on my latest trip to the local Japanese market, these adorable little teas caught my eye. The packages are three-dimensional and have cute little kittens in teacups on then, and I think the name means “Cute Tail Tea”? It wasn’t until I checked my spreadsheet earlier today that I realized they start with “Q”! It was meant to be, ha ha…

Anyway! This one is quite pleasant. It reminds me a little bit of those yummy caramel apple lollipops that are half green apple lollipop and half caramel. The flavor isn’t overly intense, which I like. The apple is perhaps a bit sweeter than green apple-flavored candies, closer to other Japanese apple candies I’ve had. The base has a metallic and slightly astringent, but somewhat hay-like and biscuity taste to it.

Overall, I’m very happy with it, especially for something I just bought for the cuteness factor. I can’t say whether I would repurchase it if I were able to, but it definitely seems better than other caramel apple teas I’ve tried.

Cutie kitty cats
Held this tasty autumn treat
What a cozy tea!

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Caramel, Cookie, Hay, Malt, Metallic, Sweet, Tannic

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML
Mastress Alita

I was missing Q! If I had seen tea packaged as kittens in teacups, I would’ve yoinked it, too.

Cameron B.

I’m a sucker for packaging, heh. I think I’m still missing Z, so I’ll have to think of a creative way to handle that…

Mastress Alita

I was missing Z as well.

AJRimmer

I’ll have to check my international grocery store for this one! Sounds tasty and adorable.