Bai Rui Xiang

Oolong Tea
Oolong Tea Leaves
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by foshizzle_matizzle

From Camellia Sinensis

Gently rolled leaves, darkened by roasting. The infusion releases comforting aromas of roasted nuts and ripe fruit. Its red tinged crystal liquor invades the mouth with floral and woody nuances. A well-balanced tea with lingering charm with great finesse.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

Had this tea, which was kindly shared with me by Roswell Strange (thank you!), while trying a Montreal style bagel company called OKO Bagels. I don’t remember the tea distinctly since my head has seemingly been out to lunch today but I do know it paired nicely with both a sesame bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese and a cinnamon sugar bagel with Canadian Maple cream cheese. Pretty good brunch!

I believe I had this on Sunday as a Western style cuppa. Though it wasn’t actually raining the afternoon had a similar feel to a more grey and stormy day which made it perfect for curling up with a good tea and some manga – very low key and cozy. This tea is nice with some pleasant sweet floral notes. It leans greener than I like my yancha, but on a more drabby afternoon that green quality certainly isn’t hurting!! Plus it still had some roast and an almost plum skin undertone as well which are a little more at home for me.

Tea Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYhdjpWO9K7/

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1EVMOlVI0&ab_channel=antiherovideo