Fruit Pie Chai

Chai Fruit Blend
Apple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Spices, Sweet, Tart, Fruity, Pastries, Fruit Punch, Red Fruits, Blueberry, Ginger, Orange
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Sipdown! (13 | 422) For some reason, I expected this to be a black tea. Not sure why that is, but needless to say, I was slightly surprised when I steeped it up. It’s not bad though, for a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Not a steepster freeze! I had to check the ‘recent’ page and it looks like nothing has been posted for ten hours, so I will post something. I had to buy this during a previous sale because I love...” Read full tasting note
  • “Discovery Tea advent #1 Guessed right that this was a fruit tisane but I had no idea, even by the flavor that it was a chai. It was pretty good but not one I’d buy.” Read full tasting note
  • “2nd Xmas tea of the season. Wow, I really like this one. Fruity with pastry notes and spices, but all together a very well balanced blend, and one that reminds me of the blend I used this Summer to...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Naturally caffeine free fruity pie chai… the perfect children’s chai (100% recommended for adult enjoyment too!). Think steaming fruit pie with a spiced cinnamon crust & you might be halfway to the aromas this beauty will create when brewed up on a crisp Autumn evening!

This blend was designed as a part of our new caffeine free chai collection. We wanted to create something everyone would love (including those avoiding caffeine & children too!), but also do something different so we’ve gone down the fruity chai route!

Apple pieces, rosehip, hibiscus, cinnamon, ginger, freeze-dried blueberry, cardamom, elderberries, orange peel, natural flavouring.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Sipdown! (13 | 422)

It’s not bad though, for a hibiscus-y fruit tisane. The fruit and hibiscus are well-balanced, with just enough tartness. The spicing is fairly mild but present, though I mostly just get cardamom.

Anyway, I like it better than other similar “mulled wine” sort of teas I’ve tried before. I’m not a fruit tisane lover, but this would be nice to have around for the holiday season.

Flavors: Apple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Spices, Sweet, Tart

Please keep things friendly and .

Not a steepster freeze! I had to check the ‘recent’ page and it looks like nothing has been posted for ten hours, so I will post something. I had to buy this during a previous sale because I love a good fruit pie and I love a good chai. This somehow doesn’t seem to be screaming either one of those things, but it does have a really unique flavor when all these ingredients mingle together. I can’t really tell which fruits or spices take center stage. I have had it a few times now and it’s just hard to describe! It doesn’t really taste like any of these ingredients. I like this blend but would love an actual Fruit Pie Chai.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for full mug // 15 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 8 minute steep

Martin Bednář

I am not even posting that often as I used to. Truth is that I am drinking much less tea; and moreover not that often want to write a new, pretty much same, tasting note.

tea-sipper

Yeah, that is probably the case for many Steepsterers right now Martin.

Discovery Tea advent #1

Please keep things friendly and .

2nd Xmas tea of the season. Wow, I really like this one. Fruity with pastry notes and spices, but all together a very well balanced blend, and one that reminds me of the blend I used this Summer to make my daily iced tea (Jamaican Rum Iced Fruit Tisane).

Flavors: Fruity, Pastries, Spices

1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

This one is pretty well balanced. It’s a cider type tea with warm fruits and spices, but it works. I never go out of my way to buy these kinds of teas, but B&B’s versions are definitely better than most.

Evening tea. 8 pm.

Brews nice red/pink colour. Smells nice after fruits, with spices. Not surprising, right?
But it is exactly that. Blueberries, oranges. Just nicely mouth-watering blend again. The backbone is somehow little spicy, but luckily not so much; I think mostly cinnamon and little of ginger.

As for evening teas, I think it is good one.
And tomorrow nieces will come and I have no asylum for myself. Oh dear… (it is one night only though)

Flavors: Blueberry, Cinnamon, Ginger, Orange

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 10 OZ / 300 ML

That was the last cup!

I ended up liking this one a lot more than I thought I would. It was a refreshing caffeine free cup for after supper. I never tried it iced, but I bet it would have been good that way. I know Black Friday sales will be starting up, but I have ENOUGH tea. I will keep saying that until I believe it!

gmathis

I’m going with “I have enough tea, but my hubby doesn’t.” (He just discovered oolong and I needed something to stuff in his stocking ;) Lot of B&B fans around here…guess I’ll add that to my ever lengthening list!