Chestnuts Roasting

Chestnut, Nuts, Roasted Nuts, Savory, Smoke, Smoked, Smooth
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Sipdown! (8 | 138) Yay, this was the last of my Adagio holiday teas! I think this might be my favorite of the bunch, though. The lapsang adds a bit more flavor, whereas the rest of these have had...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Part of the “Tinsel Teas” holiday sampler – 2020

You’ll be singing “Let is Snow” as you stay cozy by the fire, sipping on a cup of Chestnuts Roasting Tea. Our Chestnut Tea, customer favorite, pairs seamlessly with the smokiness of Lapsang Souchong and the spice of cinnamon to form this comforting classic flavor. It even has teeny tiny snowflakes sprinkles, making this a very merry blend. Soon, Jack Frost will surely be nipping at your nose!

High caffeine | Steep at 212° for 3 minutes.

Blended With Black Tea, Lapsang Souchong, Natural Chestnut Flavor, Cinnamon Bark, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Snowflake Sprinkles

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Sipdown! (8 | 138)

Yay, this was the last of my Adagio holiday teas!

I think this might be my favorite of the bunch, though. The lapsang adds a bit more flavor, whereas the rest of these have had exceedingly bland black bases. And it does rather make sense for a roasted chestnut tea, having a nice light savory smokiness and also a hint of nutty flavor.

Not bad! Not something I would order, but it’s an improvement over the other five.

Now I’ll have to pull out my Simpson & Vail holiday sampler to sip down next…

Flavors: Chestnut, Nuts, Roasted Nuts, Savory, Smoke, Smoked, Smooth