Passionfruit Tango

Fruit Tea
Apple Pieces, Apricot Pieces, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Mango, Passionfruit Flavor, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips, Rose Petals
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I almost didn’t order this one because I thought it was going for a cider sort of flavor, which I don’t enjoy. Actually, the cinnamon chips add sweetness, depth, and just a touch of spice that...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Time to break out your dancing shoes and grab an alluring partner, because one sip of Passionfruit Tango and you may find yourself spontaneously breaking out into… well, the Tango! The flavors of passionfruit and mango sparkle on the tongue, developing even more flavor as it cools. Pour a freshly brewed cup over ice and you’ll have yourself a new favorite warm-weather treat! Floral, fruity and fun… this herbal blend has got it all.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I almost didn’t order this one because I thought it was going for a cider sort of flavor, which I don’t enjoy. Actually, the cinnamon chips add sweetness, depth, and just a touch of spice that really makes this blend interesting. Yeah, it’s definitely not just another random fruit blend. I’m not sure if the flavor is passion fruit; more like hibiscus and other red fruits. I look forward to drinking this one again.