Reindeer Fuel

Cocoa, Ginger, Mint, Chocolate
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 10 oz / 295 ml

• “I got this free with one of my orders and I am so glad I did! The subtle notes of ginger and the hint of mint and chocolate blends so well together. I love it as is, but I also tried it with a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Beautiful tea as long as I don’t over steep. The mint and chocolate balances better than I’ve ever tasted in a tea. Definitely didn’t order enough of this and now I’m out in April with no similar...” Read full tasting note
  • “Bought this tea with my points. Doesn’t look like it is available for purchase right now. It’s pretty good! I steeped per instructions on packaging. I’m actually not a big fan of mint teas, but...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was included as a sample pouch in my recent order, so I’m going to start this off by admitting that I’m not generally a fan of cocoa/peppermint as a combination in my drinks…but I’m oddly...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

A limited edition blend specially formulated to give Santa’s team the caffeine boost they need to get through the holiday season.

About Adagio Teas View company

I got this free with one of my orders and I am so glad I did! The subtle notes of ginger and the hint of mint and chocolate blends so well together. I love it as is, but I also tried it with a splash of almond milk and a couple drops of stevia which took any bitterness out of the cup, so smooth and delicious.

I actually enjoy the hint of astringency/bitterness in tea so I will continue to make this as is, but for a special treat, I will make it latte style. Delicious!

Flavors: Cocoa, Ginger, Mint

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Beautiful tea as long as I don’t over steep. The mint and chocolate balances better than I’ve ever tasted in a tea. Definitely didn’t order enough of this and now I’m out in April with no similar tea.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

It’s pretty good! I steeped per instructions on packaging.

I’m actually not a big fan of mint teas, but this one wasn’t too strong. The chocolaty flavor balanced it pretty well. Tried it plan and it was good. Added two TBSPs of heavy cream and it was really nice.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This was included as a sample pouch in my recent order, so I’m going to start this off by admitting that I’m not generally a fan of cocoa/peppermint as a combination in my drinks…but I’m oddly enticed by this one.

The aroma is mostly mint, but the taste…is surprisingly complex. Earthy in a way that makes me think of dirt (dark, loamy topsoil) and deep without the bitterness that I often get from black teas. The cocoa isn’t heavy and doesn’t feature prominently, though I think I can catch hints in the aroma and aftertaste.

Overall I’d consider this a surprisingly good tea. I’ll admit I should probably avoid it due to the caffeine, but it may become a cabinet staple regardless; it just reminds me of growing up in the mountains, strange though that may sound.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Bunnieh

(note to self) When you decide to drink this in the future please remember that re-steeping mate doesn’t seem to reduce the caffeine at all. Midnight panic attacks aren’t worth having a second cup in the evening.