Mixed Berries Iced Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

From 52teas

organic ingredients: black tea, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Coldbrewed what I had left of this. Really tasty! Predominantly blueberry.

Cold Brew!

Did my best to follow the name instructions for this one, but I don’t have ice at home so I had to settle for cold brewing it! It was very good though; super smooth with the appropriate titular “mixed berry” flavour – but skewed a bit towards raspberries. It tasted very familiar to me, and familiar in the sense of another tea I’ve had quite recently but I couldn’t put my finger on what the was specifically. I enjoyed this one a lot though; it was refereshing and flavourful while still tasting natural and not being cloying.

I’ve had this a number of times, largely during the great disaster that recently was on the site. Sipdown today, but since the site is behaving i’ve had a chance to add it to steepster. I rather enjoyed this one but not brewed cold. Hot brewing was it for me since it made the berry side of the tea come out more!

ashmanra

Interesting from an iced black!