Strawberry Rose

Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #142 overall / Tea #13 for April / #drinkwhatyouown February 3/25 Saturday 04/10/21 — @52teas strawberry rose black tea (Feb 2020 subscription box). Not a rose person and...” Read full tasting note
  • “I got this one from a mystery bag. I don’t love rose, so I tried not to scoop up any petals when I was making this cup. Hmm this cup is rather weak with not much flavor. The black tea doesn’t bring...” Read full tasting note
  • “I just received my 52Teas subscription box, along with 2 mystery bags, and some more Sweet Potato. This one was particularly speaking to me, so I brewed some up this afternoon. It’s a very nice...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 3, 2020!

Since it’s February, I usually feel inspired to create at least one tea that’s a little bit – well, you know – romantic? This year, this is that tea.

This blend starts with a base of Rose Congou & a wonderful Yunnan Imperial – to which I add strawberries. I also add a few rose buds because the Rose Congou has a lot of rose petals but not quite enough rose buds for my liking. (I love rose bud tea!) I wasn’t sure how the blend would turn out – but I kept my fingers crossed.

This is LOVELY! The rose and strawberry play very well together – with a beautiful sweetness from both the strawberry & the rose. The black tea base is flavorful enough to hold up to the strong flavors of the fruit & the flower, but not so bold that it overpowers them. It’s a really nice, harmonious blend that I think you guys are gonna love.

It’s also VEGAN, organic, gluten-free & allergen-free!

organic ingredients: black teas, strawberries, rose buds/petals & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Saturday 04/10/21 — @52teas strawberry rose black tea (Feb 2020 subscription box). Not a rose person and cold-brew for a few days only strengthened rose+black base, no strawberry. ):

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

I got this one from a mystery bag. I don’t love rose, so I tried not to scoop up any petals when I was making this cup. Hmm this cup is rather weak with not much flavor. The black tea doesn’t bring much to the table, and the strawberry is super mild, even though I made sure to scoop up a few pieces. Somehow, a little somewhat sour rose crept into the flavor, which wasn’t terrible, but I’m glad there weren’t more petals in there or it would have been too much. Milk made the mug a bit more exciting, I guess, and a bit more rose came out as it cooled. It was all much too mild for my tastes.

I just received my 52Teas subscription box, along with 2 mystery bags, and some more Sweet Potato. This one was particularly speaking to me, so I brewed some up this afternoon. It’s a very nice balance of strawberry and rose, and both flavors are balanced nicely with black base. I added honey, which I don’t think it needed. Overall, a very nice cup.

tea-sipper