Upping my rating on this. I enjoy tulsi. It feels so nice going down, like a tonic or balm. Mild and vegetable-broth-like. The floral jasmine note of this particular blend lifts the spirit. I was feeling pretty run down today, but after this, I feel a bit better.

Flavors: Floral, Jasmine, Vegetable Broth

Mastress Alita

I really enjoy tulsi too!

tea-sipper

I love tulsi too. I wish I could find more mostly tulsi teas. Organic India seems to be the only shop that has tulsi.

Mastress Alita

Tea Chai Te has a “chai” that is a blend of honeybush and tulsi with a bunch of gentle spices that I love as an evening tea. My favorite lemon ginger tea is also on a tulsi base (from Davidson’s Tea, but since they are a “huge stock” place I get it wholesaled in smaller quantities from other vendors, like Encore Tea).

tea-sipper

oh cool, on to the wishlist.

Comments

Mastress Alita

I really enjoy tulsi too!

tea-sipper

oh cool, on to the wishlist.

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.