drank Blueberry Green by Harney & Sons

Decided to wean myself off of coffee and revert back to my physically healthier, undergrad tea-drinking self.
It’s time.
I’ve been a full-time working adult for 5 years now, completed my Master’s online, and therefore no longer need the high-test coffee caffeine crutch to get me going. And, honestly, I need to lose some of the weight I’ve put on from sitting instead of walking everywhere, like I did in college.
Green tea is the key. Green tea is the key.
This one tastes a lot better than it smells. The dry sachets and the liquor smell strongly of lemongrass, which I personally find cloying. However, the sip is actually a surprisingly light, buttery green tea with a delicate blueberry flavor, which is enhanced and counterbalanced by the lemongrass.
Ah Harney & Sons… <3 <3 <3

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Fruity, Lemongrass, Sweet

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.