drank Mojitea by Argo Tea

FACT: I bought this bottled tea today mostly because I wanted the awesome glass bottle that it came in.
ANOTHER FACT: The tea inside the bottle was actually pretty fantastic. Normally, mint tea makes me gag. And bottled tea is much much much too sweet for me. But this one was blended with lime juice and real cane sugar, so it was refreshing and – get this – tasted like real tea. No plastic-y, fake, processed taste. I could have brewed this myself. It wasn’t even that expensive! It turned out to be exactly what I needed on this horridly humid day.

If I’m ever in a pinch and need another quick iced tea fix, I’m going straight for Argo. (Plus, having a collection of these most excellent reusable glass bottles with the screw-tops wouldn’t be a bad thing…)

Flavors: Lime, Mint, Sugarcane

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.