drank Apple Pie Delight by Tealated

Thank you so much, Tealated! If anyone is having trouble posting reviews for Tealated’s teas (I wasn’t even seeing the review section) try a different browser. Firefox seems to work. I went with three teaspoons in my eleven ounce mug, because the package was telling me to use a tablespoon. Maybe that was a typo? I went with it anyway, since it’s tough to ruin a rooibos blend anyway. This tea is a great blend – a rooibos/honeybush base, tons of spices, apple and… coconut? Before you stop reading, since coconut really doesn’t belong in apple pie, the coconut is hardly noticeable and really just adds some smoothness to the blend… not really coconut flavor. But the rest is a delicious no caffeine dessert tea – the spices balance perfectly and there are wisps of apple throughout. The color of the steep looks like cider, and I’d say it tastes more like cider than apple pie too. The pink peppercorn adds some sweetness. The rooibos doesn’t have that uncomfortable “rooibos in the throat” feeling, but that’s what these great fillable teabags are for that Tealated sent along (also available for sale on Tealated.com). With the second steep right after boiling, the main event was the super sweet cinnamon taking over the cup. I LOVE that sort of cinnamon, but I’m glad it didn’t overpower the other flavors in the first steep. And guess what I paired with this tea? Some apple pie. :D This blend is seasonal but it’s still available on the site at the moment!
Steep #1 // few minutes after boiling // 2-3 min steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 5-7 min
Tealated.com

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!