drank Two Seasons by teakruthi

From the Samurai TTB.

I’ve seen a lot of reviews for teakruthi teas here on Steepster. This is the first one I’ve tried from this company, and I have to say that it’s the best tea I’ve had from the box so far. I love it! And if I hadn’t finished the bag to make this cup, I would have pulled it to keep in my own stash. It’s full-bodied, takes milk really well, and stays true to its flavors. I can taste both the sweet peach and the ginger, but the ginger doesn’t overwhelm. It’s not too spicy, it complements the peach. I can see this making a really good iced tea as well, but I’m loving it hot. I could go on and on about how delicious this is. tea-sipper, I think you might have forced my hand – it looks like I’ll be making a teakruthi order before too long. :)

Flavors: Ginger, Peach

tea-sipper

Teakruthi’s teas are great – I doubt you will be disappointed. This one was too much ginger for me, so I’m glad I sent it along for it to be enjoyed better by someone else. :D

Shae

I saw some others say that about the ginger too. Maybe my cup didn’t have any ginger pieces or something? I don’t know, but it was GOOD.

Comments

tea-sipper

Shae

Lifetime student. Lover of books and paper and ink. Kitchen dweller. Aspiring herbalist, excessively proud cat lady, and tea fanatic. Thirty-something elder millennial. She/her.

I love flavored black teas most of all, always with cream and honey. I prefer to sweeten my tea as it seems to bring out the flavor. I enjoy floral and fruity teas, as well as flavored or scented ones. I’m not overly fond of green or white teas, but I’ve found a few that I enjoy.

I’m open to tea swaps and/or just sharing what’s in my tea cabinet! Please reach out if you see something I have that you’d like to try. I do my best to update my cupboard regularly.

It will take me longer than usual to get to the post office while we’re in the midst of this pandemic, but I would still love to send you something next time I’m out and about!

Favorites
Any and all black teas, smoky teas, raspberry, strawberry, red fruits, bergamot, chai spices, floral teas, caramel/toffee, jasmine, rose, vanilla, peaches, plums, valerian root, cinnamon, cardamom

Not a huge fan
Lime, white teas, green teas, artificial sweeteners, sarsaparilla, licorice, lemongrass, lavender, hot hibiscus, hibiscus in black tea blends

Rating Scale

1-20: By far, one of the worst teas I’ve tasted. I most certainly will not finish my cup and will likely “gift” the rest to my sweet husband, James, who almost always enjoys the teas I dislike (and vice versa).

21-49: This tea is not good but if I mix it with another tea or find another steeping method I might be able to finish it.

50-70: This one is just okay. I might drink it again if someone were to give it to me, but I probably won’t be buying more for myself.

71-79: This is a consistently good tea. It’s reliable but not necessarily special.

80-90: This one is a notch above the rest and I would gladly enjoy a cup of it any day of the week. I’ll likely be keeping this in my cupboard, but it isn’t one of my all-time favorites.

91-95: One small change and this tea would be perfect. I’ll definitely have a stash of this in my kitchen if you come over for tea.

96-100: No words can describe this tea. It’s an experience, an aha moment. Closed eyes, wide smile, encompassing warmth. Absolutely incredible. Perfect.

Currently reading: