Sugar is the first ingredient so technically it should be a sugary flavor I get first but I don’t; it’s salty. I prepared it as it’s listed on the package. 8oz of almond milk and 2 tsp of matcha. I’m not tasting the cherry. Maybe it’s because of the almond milk.

Update: I made it again but this time with 4oz almond milk and 1tsp matcha. Much better but still no cherry anything. It’s fine as a plain matcha just don’t call it sakura for it’s cherry flavor.

Another update: This time I mixed in the matcha with water that was between hot and warm. And then I mixed in the almond milk. Still not tasting cherry but not saltiness.

cookies

Ugh, salty matcha sounds awful.

Skysamurai

Yea… it was weird… I’m going to try it again and hope to change this

Dustin

I didn’t like the two flavored matchas of theirs that I tried. :/

Comments

cookies

Ugh, salty matcha sounds awful.

Skysamurai

Yea… it was weird… I’m going to try it again and hope to change this

Dustin

I didn’t like the two flavored matchas of theirs that I tried. :/

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota