#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #232 overall / Tea #12 for June
Thursday 6/10 — Bird & Blend Maple Bacon Pancake. Another 50g packet. I seriously did enjoy this tea back when it originally came out. But then the 34034924 bags were in a box or bin somewhere and now that I’ve found them years later either they did not age well or/and my tastes have changed because now they are a bain of my existence because they are too old to share, I hate to dump loose leaf tea (I threw an open bag of white tea with rotten coconut not long ago and I think it was the first time in my 5+ years of sipping tea I’ve thrown something away), and so I keep sipping away.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

tea-sipper

I wouldn’t mind if you added a sample of this to our package.. even if it’s older.

Tiffany :)

tea-sipper I’ve grabbed an unopened 50g bag to add to the teas I’m sending you. :)

Comments

tea-sipper

Tiffany :)

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA