#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #228 overall / Tea #8 for June
Monday 6/7 — Dessert by Deb Rhubarb Sugar Pie, started 6/4 finished the last cup 6/7 at work. One of my first “teas” was David’s Tea Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, and strawberry rhubarb is one of my favorite pies! Ever since I’ve always been on the hunt for rhubarb tea. Unfortunately, the sweet apple (colored with hibiscus powder) did not translate this tea (black/rooibos combo) made as a cold brew pitcher into a particularly delicious tea. It was fine but not something I’d have again (if I have more, I’ll just put it in my swap box).
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA